Friday, February 19, 2010

Week off continued

Just a short note to maintain some semblance of activity here. We continue with our week off, which actually ends tomorrow. We'll be back to cycling (stationary bikes) over the weekend. It's good to take a break and to get a renewed yearning for exercise.

I've also pretty much stopped doing my stretching during this week, which is probably not so good. Also have not been doing breathing exercises for the last few days, though I did do them this morning.

Also I may not be doing much blogging during the coming week. I may need to take a trip out of town, which will interfere. But as I mentioned in a previous entry, I do plan on posting at least a few times each week from here on out--though likely not daily, as I tried to do throughout January.

No comments:

Post a Comment